|● Sales will be on a
● Payment must be made with your PayPal account. If you don't
have a PayPal account, the first thing you should do is to
open one, before you even ask if an item is still available.
For instructions for opening a PayPal account, click
● If you see an item listed, it
means that it is probably still available (unless someone else has ordered it
in the past 24 hours and I haven't yet removed it from view).
So, here's how it
1. Make a list of everything you
want to buy and send the list to me in an Email.
2. I will check to verify that everything is, in fact available.
I will then send you an Email, letting you know if any items are no
longer available, and I'll tell you the total that you owe,
3. Postage and Handling will be a flat $6 per order.
4. I will delete your items from the web page and I
will hold the items for you for 24 hours.
5.You will need to
make payment through PayPal immediately.
6. On PayPal, be sure that you click "send money to family or
friends" - otherwise you will be charged a 3% fee. When you
enter who to send the money to, enter:
6. Once the payment appears on my PayPal account, I will mail your
items right away.
● It would be helpful for me if you
would order in the following format:
Altenburg, J.E. trans. E. Tarr / Trumpeter and Kettledrummers’
Art / brand new $12
Backus, John /The Acoustical Foundations of Music / like new / $20
Bousquet, N. ed. Goldman / Carl Fischer / 36 Studies / like new / $4
TRUMPET & PIANO
Agafonikov, Vladimer / McNaughten / Sonata / brand new / $12
Albinoni, Tomaso / Billaudot / Concerto in F Major / $3